Information Systems Assurance
ASSURANCE AND RELIABILITY OF SYSTEMS AND DATA
MAXIMIZE EFFICIENCY, MINIMIZE RISK
Your organisation and operations are reliant on IT systems. The reliability of these systems is crucial.
BDO has competent and certified IT auditors who can perform an IT audit in your organization.
An IT audit serves to verify whether the integrity and confidentiality of the data and the availability of the IT systems are sufficiently guaranteed.
Our multidisciplinary team draw experience across a wide variety of backgrounds, industries and IT systems, and are certified by leading internationally recognized organizations.
Our IT audits are performed in compliance with international standards and best practices: Information Technology Assurance Framework (ITAF, from ISACA); CobiT (Control Objectives for Information and related Technology, from ISACA), ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library). Our professionals include CPAs, Certified Information Systems Auditors (CISA), ISO 27001 Lead Auditors, and others.
We perform a wide range of IT assurance services, including:
- IT audit, diagnosis and review of information systems
- IT Controls and Risk: assessment, testing and optimization
- Outsourced IT service organizations: ISAE 3402 and SOC 1, 2, and 3 reports
- Outsourced IT service organizations: reviews on SLA's and contractual compliance
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan (IT)
- Review and assessment of information security management systems (ISO 27001 based)
- Internal IT Audit (outsourcing and co-sourcing)
- Legal and regulatory compliance (law and EU regulations on data protection, data privacy)
- Specific projects (IT desk-reviews, IT due diligence, agreed upon IT procedures, alternative IT scenarios and solutions, data analytics and data mining, IT audit training, etc.)