Whenever a business requires investment to meet new challenges, the analysis of financing options should include Private Equity and Investment Funds.
There is a significant pool of funds and companies, Private Equity, Investment funds, venture capital and other investors, domestic and foreign, who seek the best investment opportunities. These investors define the investment conditions, which usually include the activity sector, size, location, associated risk, growth potential, financial situation, among others.
Our challenge, together with our clients, is to find the right investor for each business, whether it be Private Equity or another, to meet the ambitions of the parties: the company, which faces challenges; and the investor, who seeks the return appropriate to the risk involved. BDO teams collaborate with both parties at various stages of the process, including:
- Preparation of the company for finance-raising, which includes, among others, advice on the preparation of business plans, justifying the historical trend, future forecasts and investment needs;
- Identification of the investor appropriate to the type of company and this current stage;
- Valuation of the company and the business;
- Assistance in due diligence processes;
- Advise in the negotiation and transaction, namely in the establishment of shareholders' and other agreements;
- Follow-up during the investor's participation phase;
- Design solutions for investor exit.